PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
These terms and conditions control your use of this website ( Infinity Automated Solutions Pvt. Ltd.) In these Terms and Conditions, "Infinity Automated Solutions Pvt. Ltd." is referred to as the "Company", "us," or "we." 'You' refers as user or a paying customer. If you are a company or another person who gives access to company products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
Please read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- Under no situations or circumstances, the company will be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services or various resources such as email, blog etc.
- Our website is free to any user with access to the internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access
- You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our services, but there is no obligation to do so.
- We are not responsible and not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
For almost a decade now, respecting and protecting customer privacy has been vital
we trust that you will better understand how we keep our customers INTERNET information
private and secure while using it to serve you better.
Making the Security of Your Information Our Priority.
Keeping your information secure is one of our most important responsibilities. We value your trust and handle your information with care.
At Infinity Automated Solutions Pvt. Ltd., we:
- Limit access to Customer Information to those associates who need to know your information to provide INTERNET services to you or to maintain and service your website.
- Maintain physical, procedural and electronic safeguards to protect our customers information.
Continually acquire new technology for the protection of your information and upgrading our systems on a regular basis.
What Information We Collect
We may collect "Nonpublic Personal Information" about you or your business from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications, other forms, orders or visits to our INTERNET web site.
- Information about your transactions with our affiliates, others, or us.
"Nonpublic Personal Information" is information that is not available to the public and that we obtain in connection with providing a product or services to you. For example, nonpublic personal information includes information regarding your purchase orders and payment history, account balance or overdue balances for services and products.
We always limit our collection of information, to that information we believe is necessary to conduct our business properly, so that we can provide you with excellent service and to offer you additional products and services that we believe will be of interest to you.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We will use the information that we collect about you only:
- To provide products and services to you.
- To identify any additional products or services that we feel may be of value to you.
- To protect your account(s) and guard against any unauthorized access to information.
- In accordance with the principles in this policy.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We do not sell nonpublic information to anyone and do not disclose nonpublic information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law. In no circumstance, will we provide customer account information to third parties for marketing purposes.
If you close your account(s) or your relationship becomes inactive with us, we will continue to treat the information we have collected about you in accordance with this notice.
How We Protect the Confidentiality of Information We Collect
We Make Every Effort to Maintain and Report Accurate Information We Collect
We are committed to maintaining the accuracy of customer information. If you become aware of any inaccurate information contained in our records, you should contact us at our given phone numbers listed below and we will investigate the inaccuracy and correct it as promptly as possible.
Privacy on Our Web Site
We appreciate that both customers and those just visiting our web site have special concerns about the privacy of their nonpublic information on the INTERNET. We also want you to know the steps that we have taken to provide you with the safety and security of your information when communicating with us on our web site and the INTERNET.
Maintaining the Security of Customer Information Provided Online
We are committed to assuring the security of your information exchanged through online communications is secure. We maintain electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards and establish a "secure" INTERNET session by encrypting the data you submit to us online.
Firewalls and Activity Logs
Firewalls and activity logs are additional mechanisms that are used to protect your privacy. Firewalls analyze the source and destination addresses and the traffic type to ensure that only authorized users have access to our systems. A Network Administrator also reviews activity logs to see if anything appears out of the ordinary. We look at specific information only to investigate activities that appear suspicious and to protect our systems and your information.