Now a day’s competition is increasing tremendously. To fulfil the demand of the market, and to stay in the competitive market. We need to supply our product in the market flawlessly without compromising the quality of that product. For that purpose we must have a Automated production line, so there will be no manual interference in the production.
In the production process, packaging plays very important role. The Automation in the secondary packaging line is very necessary, to stay in the cut throat competition
Below are some Key benefits of the Automation in the Secondary Packaging line
1. Quality Assurance– Automation methods have not always been reliable enough in the past to completely automate the job of supervising quality management on the packaging line. In the past, human employees were doing repetitive task of checking all the products.
As new technology is established, Artificial Intelligence that allows user to check 100 % of errors, those humans was not able to find earlier in the packaging process. The quality Control system in the packaging automation allows no errors the packaging process.
2. Improvement in Speed of Production– Because of the Automation takes place in the secondary packaging the speed of the production has been improved significantly. The packaging work done manually earlier with slow speed, it improved because the automation takes place of manual work.
Automated packaging solutions can also multi-task and fold several steps of the packaging process into one single stage, such as sealing and labelling. Therefore, these strategies not only free up one employee but possibly many. So the automated system not only increases the speed of the packaging but also minimizes the errors the packaging process.
Additionally, automated systems can be used to schedule the packaging line more efficiently, thereby further improving efficiency and profitability.
3. Better Ergonomics and a Decreased Risk of Injuries to Workers– Because of the repetitive work in the packaging process are common to workers over long hours; it is not unusual for workers to suffer from work-related musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs), also called ergonomic injuries.
Reducing the amount of repetitive work that workers need to do will of course reduce their MSD risk. Process automation systems are also a perfect match for routine or boring tasks as the accuracy of such processes also benefits.
By switching machines out to workers in process steps which involve highly repetitive motions, we can increase productivity and reduce the risk of injury to workers.
4. Lower labour costs– Because of Automation takes place of manual work, the requirement of labour got decreased in packaging process. As a result of it, the cost which the industry was paying for the labours for packaging has gone down and ultimately the profit margin has been increased for the industries
5. Improve Access of Information– Designers of packaging line automation systems are constantly making developing HMIs (human-machine interfaces) a high priority. Such enhanced HMIs will make access to information specific to individual machinery and packaging line processes simpler to the management. Such Systems are more user-friendly, minimizing the training the staffs needs to effectively operate them.
These Automated Secondary packaging lines & Secondary packaging machines can offer tremendous advantages for manufacturers. Such programs can reduce the risk of ergonomic injury by taking on the responsibility of repetitive and boring activities, and move workers to higher-value activities where they are more needed. These systems can also enhance efficiency and strengthen quality assurance processes, implying increased profitability